Friday, July 6, 2012

Getting Started

Testing, testing, 1..2..3..testing! Is this thing on? Phew! Setting up this blog is an exciting yet tiring adventure. I definitely will be researching more on how-to tips in the blogging world. Until then here are my goals for the blog.


1.  To share creative ideas.
2. To stay current with the educational trends. 
3. To reflect on what is happening in the classroom. 
4. To keep my student's parents in the loop with all the great things our class will be doing!


I can't wait to see where this adventure will lead to, I know it is going to be awesome! :)




5 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging Lindsey! I hope you love it as much as I do. Be sure and add a followers button. You can go to design at the top of your blog and then go to layout. Choose add a gadget and the followers button should be the 9th choice. I'll be sure to follow you the next time I stop by. =)

    I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. I am a 1st grade teacher too and I have tons and tons of *freebies* for you to grab on my blog. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie- Thank you for your support!:)
    Heather- Thank you for your helpful tip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an official follower now!

    Add a link to your comment so when you visit other blogs it will make it easier for others to come and visit you. Here is a link that tells you how to do it. =)

    http://www.ladybugsteacherfiles.com/2011/02/more-code-funleaving-your-link-in.html


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I'm following you back. Thanks for your support!
    Molly
    mollynowak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :)