Sunday, August 19, 2012

T'was the Night Before School and All Through the Teacher's House...

...Ms. Roseboom was creating, organizing, and labeling with delight!! Here is a small list of some of the to do's from today:
           * laminating and writing out name tags/ desk tags
           * printing, laminating, and labeling go home tags
           * printing out a million learning centers and (you guessed it) laminating them
           * writing out lesson plans
           * organizing more supplies and goodies I picked up from Target
           *  laying out my clothes for tomorrow :)
           * ironing said clothes and the fiancé's too (He starts nursing school tomorrow!)
           * remembering to bring the camera, jitter juicefuls, jitter juice, my lunch
           * writing in important school dates/functions to my new May Book calendar
           * trying to get a good night sleep but I am way too excited


   This past week has been a whirlwind and I get the feeling the next week might be too! Between preplanning, meetings for the county and school, and Meet the Teacher I have not sat down. But I have to be honest, it is one of my favorite times of the school year. The anticipation has been building up to the first day of school and it is this close (holding two fingers a smidge apart). Just like Meet the Teacher I know I will not be able to sleep because I am so, so, SO very excited for my firsties first day of first grade.

  To all the teachers who go back tomorrow I hope you have the best first day ever and enjoy each moment. This year will be amazing! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! :)